Funded by the European Union, Managing Conflict in Nigeria (MCN) Programme aims to support Nigerians with conflict resolution, at both the state and community level. We work mainly in northeastern Nigeria: Yobe, Borno and Adamawa states.
We focus on these areas:
- conflict management, reconciliation and stability in communities
- the role of women in peace-building
- supporting women and girls affected by violence
- the reintegration of young people displaced by conflict
- research to support policy makers.
MCN was launched in 2017.