|How MCN benefits people||Total|
Nigerians benefiting from MCN interventions in communities (up to 30 April 2022)
Increase of 458,168 since May 2021
Media coverage of MCN activities and/or impact (up to 30 April 2022)
Increase of 76 since May 2021
Funded by the European Union, the Managing Conflict in Nigeria (MCN) Programme aims to support Nigerians with conflict resolution, at both the state and community level. We work mainly in northeastern Nigeria: Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states.
We focus on these areas:
- conflict management, reconciliation and stability in communities
- the role of women and youth in peace-building
- supporting women and girls affected by violence
- the reintegration of young people and women involved in armed conflict
- research to support policy makers and practitioners.
The programme will be delivered over five years (2017-22).