|How MCN benefits people||Total|
Number of Nigerians participating in conflict prevention and peacebuilding activities (up to 31 October 2020)
Increase of 46,900 since October 2019
Number of local safety / security issues resolved by Community Peace and Safety Partnerships (up to 31 October 2020)
Increase of 123 since October 2019
Funded by the European Union, Managing Conflict in Nigeria (MCN) Programme aims to support Nigerians with conflict resolution, at both the state and community level. We work mainly in northeastern Nigeria: Yobe, Borno and Adamawa states.
We focus on these areas:
- conflict management, reconciliation and stability in communities
- the role of women in peace-building
- supporting women and girls affected by violence
- the reintegration of young people displaced by conflict
- research to support policy makers.
MCN was launched in 2017.